£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, hybrid working, 7.5% pension
5 days ago
What does the role involve?
As a Finance Manager , you will have responsibility for the accurate preparation of the UK Central Finance monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
You will prepare the monthly Group Finance reporting and statutory requirements for the UK Central P & L and balance sheet, in addition to overseeing the preparation of the weekly cash flow projections in conjunction with and aligned to monthly balance sheet / cashflow forecasts.
In addition, the Finance Manager will act as a finance business partner and critical friend to the central departments, which include the IT, Property and Fleet teams.
The role has leadership responsibility for both the UK IT Finance Business Partner and the UK Financial Accountant and you will support the Senior Finance Manager with the financial governance, management, reporting cycles, audit and statutory reporting for the UK balance sheet whilst driving performance improvements across the UK Finance Shared Service Centre.
The successful candidate will require:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience PQE in a similar or relevant role and to be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Experience of leading, managing and developing a team
* Group reporting and control experience, with statutory account preparation experience advantageous
* Exceptional Advanced Excel skills, as well as an understanding and knowledge of other Microsoft packages
* Experience in a Finance Business Partner role, with a strong customer focus and commercial awareness
* Great communication and influencing skills with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
* A proven track record of working within a highly pressurised environment with the flexibility and adaptability to work within a changing environment
In return we offer:
* Highly Competitive salary with annual pay award
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period
* A great pension, contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
* Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Share Incentive Scheme
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.