Our client, owner of various recognisable brands, are looking to recruit a Finance Manager with significant management accounting experience to manage 2 direct reports, oversee their management accounts production, own the central costs budget and forecasting exercises, provide regular internal and external financial reporting and instil an enhanced level of financial control across the business.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with significant experience preparing management accounts, who is looking to develop their management experience in a senior position within the management accounts team.
- Management of 2 management accountants
- Delivering monthly management accounts and associated group reporting
- Providing accurate and insightful analysis for the Board Report
- Cost Centre reporting, branch accounts & stores reporting, headcount reporting
- Ownership and accountability for all central cost budgets, reforecasts and commentary
- Improve non-finance stakeholder understanding of financial reporting of business performance, challenging variances to budget where appropriate
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Significant experience of producing accurate management accounts to an established timetable
- Experience of building, maintaining and developing financial budgeting models
- 25 days holiday
- Free on site parking
- Opportunity to develop management and mentoring experience
- Ongoing progression opportunities
Please apply directly through this advert or contact Martin Elam for more information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.