Sewell Wallis are excited to be working with a fantastic and growing sustainability based organisation located in North Yorkshire.
The Finance Director will support the CEO in being accountable for the financial and risk management operations of the company including the development of financial and operational strategies.
The organisation has a vision to become a global leader in their industry, using world class innovation, technology, data and skills, and by staying true to their core values of ambition, profitability, respect, quality and community connections.
- Assist in defining the company's future direction and monitor the implementation of strategic plans.
- Develop and implement performance measures that support the strategic plans.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and capital expenditure approval processes.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the finance department and develop in depth relationships with the management team.
- Maintain relations with external auditors..
- Oversee subsidiary companies, foreign operations and third party outsourcees.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Understand and mitigate the company's risk profile.
- Monitor all legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ideally fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Significant experience working at a senior level and managing a team
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- High level of written and oral communication skills
Package & Benefits
- Six figure salary
- Car allowance
- Private family medical cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
Please apply directly through this advert or contact Martin Elam for more information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.