Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Located close to Leeds City Centre, £30,000 - £40,000
Are you someone who is driven, ambitious and looking to take that next step in their career towards developing into a business partner/management accountant role?
I'm currently working with a unique opportunity for anyone who is part-qualified either ACCA or CIMA and has a proven background of dealing with budgeting and month end accounting.
The business is a community support organisation that's aim to is to offer help and provide economic assistance to vulnerable people who have learning disabilities, mental health issues or find themselves without stable/suitable accommodation.
Purpose of the job
You will be responsible for insightful analysis, operational reporting and building effective relationships. Your ability to both apply and share your financial expertise will directly support and influence teams and support managers in improving financial performance. Assistance with the preparation of management accounts at month end, year end and in addition to this providing support during the setting of the budgets.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
* Forward thinking and results orientated
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot and highlight trends
* Experience of accounts preparation from TB to final accounts
* Able to clearly explain/interpret complex financial issue to non-financial operational contacts
* Strong at influencing, relationship and stakeholder management skills
* Confident in challenging budget managers when appropriate
* Commercially astute
* Resilient and flexible - able to deal with contentious issues and ever changing/competing priorities
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular advanced Excel
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants progression and development within a rewarding business. Please apply for more details.