Job descriptionSewell Wallis are working with one of the UK's leading businesses of their kind as they look to appoint a Finance Business Partner.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that's built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we're looking for.
As Finance Business Partner you'll support our supply chain function to develop and take ownership for Supply Chain MI, providing sound financial analysis and making recommendations for process improvements. The role will business partner our Head of Supply Chain and operational management teams, so we are looking for someone with strong analytical experience, ideally within a manufacturing, distribution or transport sector previously.
Distribution sites and Supply Chain teams are located within Nottinghamshire and Loughborough. This role can be based at any of these sites, however travel between them will be expected and needed at times along with being able to work from home.
· Ownership and enhancement of existing Supply Chain MI ensuring accurate and timely reporting for all key stakeholders, including but not limited to; Labour cost management, Wastage/damages costs, customer credit information, transport costings and production variance analysis.
· Providing insight in interpreting this MI alongside the Head of Supply Chain and operations management & wider business with a view to:
o identifying opportunities for process efficiency improvements.
o driving corrective actions
o identifying opportunities for capital driven improvements.
· Support the Head of Supply Chain and operations management in quantifying financial impacts of process amendments under consideration.
· Backed by sound financial analysis, make recommendations for process improvements.
· Develop labour demand forecasts based upon historical requirements and order expectations.
· Support in business partnering other departments as necessary on an ad hoc basis.
We are ideally looking for someone who has a relevant financial qualification (Eg. ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has strong demonstrable communication skills with experience of partnering with business units previously. It goes without saying you will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, experience of working with Power BI would also be advantageous but not necessary.
Apply now or contact Faith Collins for details
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.