£45000 - £55000 per annum + 13% bonus
13 days ago
The Finance Business Partner will be working with the Financial Controller, to analyse the business processes to help develop them and make them more streamlined and accurate.
We are looking for an experienced, process-driven and methodical thinker to join our Finance team. The role will have responsibility for the following:
* Production of management accounts including balance sheet, cashflow and P&L.
* Analysing the performance of the business, data trends and reporting on any abnormal outliers.
* Developing and producing commercial reports and analyses, providing help with future planning.
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* Improving and streamlining systems and processes.
* Processing data from business systems to be able to compare what was predicted to actual figures.
* Completing monthly stock and supplier analysis and reconciliations.
* Working on ad hoc projects / reports as requested by the business, including the implementation of our new Warehouse Management System, and future business acquisitions.
This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic;
* Experience in a similar role, ideally with management accounts experience.
* Hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or latter stages part qualified.
* Have an analytical, commercial and reporting background, ideally from a manufacturing background.
* Be able to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
* Have a strong technical background and commercial outlook.
* Be into driving improvements within a business.
* Be able to use Excel to a high standard.
* Be a driven, proactive and reliable team player and able to build relationships across the business.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience.
* 13% company-wide bonus scheme after 6 months continuous service.
* VIP team events.
* Discounted healthy meals.
* 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus Holiday Reward Scheme.
* Holiday purchase scheme.
* Employee assistance programme.
* On-site gym.
* Lounge breakout area and garden.
Apply now or talk to Faith Collins for more information
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.