I am excited to be representing this fantastic business with a huge amount of potential for growth and development for the right individual!
Based in Sheffield, this company is an innovative manufacturer offering products to a global audience and continuously looking for improvement, growth and direction to propel them forward!
This role is pivotal to that improvement, offering a voice to you within a large operational site to influence strategic decisions within the management team!
Duties for the Finance Business Partner will include:-
- Finance Business Partnering
- Financial Reporting
- KPI reporting
- Stock accounting
- Month end
- Variance analysis
- Influencing improvements across processes
- Provide relevant information for audits and liaising with auditors
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:-
- Degree equivalent educated
- Studying towards/Qualified in ACCA/CIMA
- Experienced in a relevant environment
- Manufacturing experience (beneficial)
- A strong communicator
- Analytically minded
Benefits for the Finance Business Partner include:-
- Work life balance - flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme
- Company bonus
- Company contributed pension
- Private medical insurance
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Attractive well being, mental health & inclusion programme
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.