A great role for a Finance Business Partner looking to take the next step in their career.
This organisation based in Chesterfield is on the search for an analytical, commercially minded individual to join their team! A rare opportunity to join a company, gaining a lot of accountability, scope to push strategic decisions and working closely with senior management to drive the business forward!
This is family feel business who pride themselves on their SME feel with genuine relationships between them and exciting plans for the future. A genuinely friendly and supportive working environment who look after each employee individually.
The role will include management of the function of Finance:-
- Reporting to the Board on the results of monthly management accounts and key KPI's
- Consolidation of Group Accounts on a monthly basis
- Managing cash flows to optimize the company's financial position
- Preparation and maintenance of financial forecasts for planning purposes
- Responsible for costing and pricing systems, assessing impacts of cost increases and proposed customer price increases
- Monitor costs and recommend improvements
- Supporting the management team with any information required to improve the profitability of the business
- Supporting management accountant and overseeing payroll
- Produce information to assess any new projects or proposals and present the information to management
- Produce information for customer KPI's
- Responsible for the insurance cover for the company
- Liaise with other departments to streamline the operations of the business
- Liaising with auditors and outside brokers
- Statutory returns
- The role will go well beyond the purely financial. No two days will be the same!
Requirementsfor the Finance Business Partner
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong ability in management accounting
- Experience in an SME environment
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills with staff, management, customers and suppliers
- Strong reporting skills - an ability to present information in a concise and meaningful format
- Excel skills to a high standard
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
The package for the Finance Business Partner
- 31 days holiday per year
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Opportunity to grow and develop
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.