Bradford, West Yorkshire
£21000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Some of the duties are as follows;-
- Building strong relationships by communicating over the phone and face to face with internal and external departments
- Following collection protocol and following up calls with an email trail for audit purposes
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing copy invoices and statements as requested
- Raising credit notes and dealing with complex issues on a daily basis
- Monitoring and reporting on overdue debt
- Sales ledger invoice processing
- Raising contract invoices
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have strong excel skills, with the ability to do VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
- Have good experience in credit control/sales ledger
- Ideally have experience of using Microsoft Nav
- Be self motivated/proactive and will be able to work as part of a team
For further details please contact Chloe Wilford.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.