£10 - £11 per hour
18 days ago
The ideal person will be joining during a busy and exciting period to support the team. They are based in modern open plan offices which are easily accessible by public transport or they have parking on-site for those who drive.
- Posting Credit Control entries within the ERP System
- Posting Accounts Payable entries
- Posting Treasury entries related to Bank Transfers, Intercompany Posting or Payroll Postings
- Preparing Bank reconciliations for both UK and International Bank accounts
- Update Daily balances spreadsheet
- Update Interest Calculations
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and documentation skills with attention to detail
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff and deal professionally with colleagues, customers and business partners on a consistent basis displaying strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools including Excel, Word, Outlook
If you're interested in this position, then please apply or contact Ami Wilson if you require further information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.