Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and free parking
6 months ago
They have continued to operate successfully throughout lockdown and are now looking forward to continued growth. All staff are based on one site and they do offer remote working and the option to work on site in socially distanced, sanitised environment.
Working within the Supply Chain Finance team and reporting into the Finance Business Partner the main responsibilities include:
- Providing in depth analysis and reporting to ensure a detailed understanding of business performance.
- Build relationships between Supply Chain Finance and other Depts within the business to effectively manage key workflows in a timely manner and identify areas where work processes and decision making can be improved.
- Represent the Finance team internally to report on the analysis and review processes
- Keep the company systems up to date with product updates, new product launches, product materials / labour costs and overheads rates.
- Work within the Change Management Process with responsibility for the creation and addition of new SKUs, new material codes, new Bill of Materials and costs.
- Ensure completion of month end to deadlines within your scope of responsibility, providing commentary as needed to explain performance/variances for your areas.
- Completion and ownership of accurate and controlled balance reconciliations
- Experience working in a manufacturing financial environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and with efficiency and speed whilst maintaining accuracy, working to a strict financial timetable.
- Positive/can do and flexible approach and ability to deal positively with change.
- Logical thinking and ability to connect Financial reporting/analysis outcome with reality of business processes and changes
- Strong IT skills, particularly excel and use of accounting systems
Please apply online or contact Sue Wallis for further details.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk