£55000 - £65000 per annum + 10% Bonus
10 months ago
There are exciting times ahead for the company who have a pipeline of projects upcoming and can therefore offer you some invaluable exposure.
They are looking for a qualified ACA who is just as ambitious as themselves. If you are looking to progress and grow with the company then they will want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Analysing accruals to ensure proper expensing and estimates
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet
- Preparation of journal entries for entry in the General Ledger system
- Ensuring internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Maintaining the fixed asset register with additions and disposals
- Managing intercompany invoicing and transactions
- Working with the Finance team to identify any processes that can be improved
- Configuration and implementation of the ERP Systems
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial reports
- Quarterly consolidation for the UK entities
- Liaising with auditors in the course of the annual audit, preparation of the financial statements and supporting schedules
- ACA Qualified with minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience maintaining financial ledgers, reconciling trial balance accounts and posting journals
- Running consolidations
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience in group accounting
To discuss this opportunity, please get in touch
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.