£40000 - £46000 per annum + great benefits
14 days ago
· Significant experience in managing a large receivables team.
· Significant knowledge of all elements of transactional finance.
· Significant experience of query management and Debt Collection operations.
· Experience of both B2B and consumer debt collection.
· Significant excel skillset to allow for detailed analysis and management of performance data.
· Proven ability to work with a diverse set of Stakeholders.
· Continuous improvement methods and techniques.
· Development and review of key performance indicators.
· Best practice in management methodology including wellbeing
· Literate in integrated finance systems and able to utilise other technology to improve efficiency.
· Strong Business and Commercial awareness
· Forward thinking with a flexible approach and open to change
· Able to build relationships
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk