Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19500 - £22500 per annum
8 months ago
The main duties of the role will be -
- Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies.
- Agreeing debt collection targets and negotiating payment plans.
- Payment handling.
- Ensuring that credit notes are processed correctly, monitoring reasons for credit notes being raised.
- Identifying problem debts that require escalation and liaising with the Credit Control Manager as appropriate.
- Allocating cash.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Actively engaging, on a monthly basis, with managers and partners on debt status and preparing monthly summary reports.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required including invoice coding and running system reports.
-Have experience of working within a Finance team and will have proven experience of reducing aged debt.
- Be able to start immediately or have a short notice period to give and be having with temporary work.
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Be confident with the full credit control process.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
- Be able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
For further details please contact Gemma Watmough.