Sewell Wallis is currently working with an excellent insurance company who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This role is fully remote but there are different offices around the UK where you'd be more than welcome! This role would be an excellent step up for someone who is experienced within credit control and is looking to move into a management position. This role includes line management duties such as 1-2-1s and appraisals.
The benefits of working for this company are endless! They include the option to work fully remotely, generous holiday allowance, discount schemes and study support.
Duties will include:
- Managing of a small team
- Insurer statement reconciliations
- Supporting with client money audits
- Dealing with client payments reconciliations
- Ensure credit control procedures are followed and aged debt is chased in a timely manner
- Follow up on any discrepancies
- Have previous credit control experience
- Have previous insurance experience (desirable)
- Have dealt with client money previously
- Be ready to take a step up into a management position/ have management experience
- Behave in a professional manner
- Have the ability to communicate with people at different levels in an appropriate way
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.