Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000, dependent on experience
Start date: Immediate
Our client are a successful, renowned manufacturing business based close to Wakefield who have recently gone through a significant period of change. This change has meant positive growth for the business and therefore they now require an Interim Costings Analyst to join their busy and dynamic team.
Our client are a leader within their industry with well-known products on the high street that everyone can relate to. They offer a welcoming working environment with excellent career progression.
- Analysing large volumes of data
- Maintain and improve the current system in place such as:
New ingredient codes
BOM'S (Bill of materials)
Editing the data as appropriate:
Changes in packaging codes
Changes in ingredient codes
Changes in units of measure
Changes in SKU weight/ case counts etc
- Business partnering and building strong relationships across various departments including; Marketing, Procurement and Product Development
- To ensure appropriate validation and sign off from senior people in the business
You will have:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work with efficiency and speed whilst maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with other departments within a strict process flow.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel and use of accounting/ERP systems (ideally Sage)
- A positive/can do approach
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online or contact Emma Dugdale at Sewell Wallis Recruitment.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.