York, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
For the last few years they have continued to grow through strategic acquisitions and great business planning.
Having more than tripled their Head Office team since the start of 2016 and with further growth plans on the horizon this will be an opportunity for a part qualified accountant or finalist to have plenty of room to grow.
There is a solid team already in place which will enable the post holder to grow both professionally and academically.
The role sits in the commercial finance team and supports group reporting, whilst supporting with maintaining performance v forecasts and budgets.
Preparation of the monthly board report, bank reports, and business area director reports.
▪ Prepare regular submissions and ad-hoc reports for our private equity shareholder.
▪ Maintenance of pre-acquisition financial performance data in Cognos for newly acquired practices.
▪ Work with the acquisition team to update the full year forecast and the short-term liquidity forecast for the latest view on timings of acquisitions.
▪ Run the annual and in-year budget process, compiling and reviewing submissions from practices.
▪ Support the development and ongoing maintenance of the rolling cash flow forecast.
▪ Use Cognos to perform ad-hoc analysis on business performance. This will include producing high quality output that can be used in board reports and senior management meetings.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business to influence outcomes.
▪ Advanced Excel skills are essential. This should include the ability to build and maintain reports for a multi-site operation that are flexible, reliable, and quick to operate.
▪ Strong written and verbal presentation skills, including high quality simple reporting
▪ Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to produce accurate work at pace.
▪ A team player, who recognises how their work contributes to the overall success of the business.
For more information please contact Mathew Kaye at Sewell Wallis.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.