£21000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The role will mainly focus upon providing excellent customer service to a large, varied portfolio of clients and there will be a strong emphasis around problem solving and supporting the client in ensuring that their billing process runs smoothly. Full training and support will be provided and the role will report into a dynamic, supportive and approachable Manager.
The Client Executive role will involve a lot of client interaction and will require someone who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will need to be able to push back and deal with potential issues or problematic situations in a positive and effective way and will be able to influence and advise others. Hybrid and flexible working will be available, with approximately two days in the office and the rest from home. There may need to be some flexibility with this at times depending on individual client requirements.
The main duties of the role will be -
- Taking ownership for own portfolio of clients and dealing with any queries or issues.
-Reviewing and ensuring that the current billing systems are setup correctly with the correct documentation.
-Following the correct process for each individual client in regards to individual and bespoke billing processes.
- Building up relationships across all areas of the business and communicating with them on a daily basis.
- Coordinating individual client cases/requirements from start to finish.
-Ensuring that the invoicing team have raised the clients invoices correctly and the amounts are for the right values.
- Working with the electronic billing and purchase ledger times on a day to day basis.
- Production of weekly and monthly reporting for clients, internal teams and stakeholders.
- Keeping in constant communication with client base and ensuring all tasks are on track to be completed within their agreed service level agreements/deadlines.
-Reviewing and presenting to the line manager any issues or problems with current processes and implementing new systems and procedures
-Preparing and issuing documentation for client reviews and meetings
The ideal candidate will -
-Have worked within a similar role and will have an understanding and practical working experience of account/client management.
-Have strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Potentially have had some exposure to a finance role, an understanding of the billings/accounts payable function would be an advantage but isn't essential and can be trained.
-Be able to build up relationships at all levels and will be comfortable negotiating and influencing key stakeholders within the business whilst remaining professional.
-Have excellent written skills and attention to detail.
-Have had experience of working with multiple clients and projects.
- Pick up new systems and skills quickly and will have a good understanding of Excel and it's function.
-Be comfortable working towards targets and deadlines.
For more information please contact Gemma Watmough
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.