£32000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hit targets for contract renewal and sales growth.
- Networking with clients to build relationships at senior levels.
- Manage your sales opportunity pipeline.
- Presenting accounts to your line manager.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that a high level of service is delivered.
- Arrange regular client meetings in line with contractual obligations.
- Query resolution.
- Oversee the project delivery of all schemes that fall into your client portfolio.
- Present commercial proposals to customers.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Have the ability to lead teams.
- Have previous account management or sales experience.
- Be able to identify a sales opportunity and have the ability to close the deal.
For more information please contact Chloe Wilford
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.