£27500 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Parking
12 days ago
Working with the Head of Procurement we are looking for an enthusiastic and experience individual who will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of suppliers instructed by the Head of Procurement.
The key responsibilities include:
* Deliver agreed business objectives
* Review supplier development plan from supplier portfolio
* Identify and implement cost savings in line with business goals and objectives for your portfolio of suppliers
* Expand on product and market knowledge relating to portfolio of categories
* Undertake Procurement projects as specified by the Category Manager
* Update and maintain system of portfolio of suppliers
* Ensure bid responses meet customer deadlines
* Maximise new business opportunities
* Management of projects and complex tasks to support the wider procurement team
* Prepare and undertake Supplier Engagement meetings
The ideal candidate will be CIPS level 4 qualified and have solid experience ideally within a manufacturing environment.
Excellent IT skills are required, SAP would be desired and have the ability to meet deadlines and can prioritise effectively.
This is a superb role within a growing business with a proactive, supportive culture and therefore offers long term opportunities and progression
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.