Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 year ago
With a small, close knit team with longevity and a friendly working environment - this role would be perfect for someone looking to continue their career in a stable and steady environment.
Duties may include:
- Working in a small team of qualified and experienced Accountants.
- Liaising with clients regarding their bookkeeping requirements.
- General Bookkeeping
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Checking company bank statements.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
The successful candidate will be:
-experienced in a bookkeeping role
-experienced within the practice industry
-looking for a steady and stable position and company
For more information please contact Hannah Bateman
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.