Sewell Wallis have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Billing Assistant to join a large, busy team in Leeds. This is a 12 month contract position to cover maternity leave. You will need to be available to start immediately or at short notice and must have good billings and/or contracts experience
Your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining the central database of agreed client terms and bespoke requirements.
* Uploading bills and maintaining client data.
* Assisting in developing internal solutions to ensure the client billing rules are adhered to.
* Query resolution.
* Assisting the contracts team and amending contracts as needed.
* Managing the billing process and related processes for assigned clients.
* General accounts administration.
The successful candidate must have strong experience in billing or e-billing.
Please contact Eleanor Brown for more further information on this role.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.