An outstanding manufacturing company based in Chesterfield are looking to appoint a Bilingual (Spanish/English) EU Sales Support Executive to join their Head Office team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company, which offers a brilliant culture and excellent perks & benefits, with a real focus on your well-being. This is a vital role, where you will provide essential support to the EU sales team, ensuring excellent customer services are maintained at the highest levels.
If you are fluent in Spanish and English, dynamic, confident and have great communication skills, I would love to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow sales through e-commerce channels.
- Relationship building and account management with our Partner network and retail customers.
- To enhance the reputation of the company at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Provide a world class customer service experience.
- Ensure admin tasks are completed to the required company standards
Skill Set & Abilities:
- Fluent in both English and Spanish languages
- Customer/Dealer-Oriented - To perform this job successfully, you must be professional, proactive and positive.
- Strong Communicator - Ability to write Customer and Dealer correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Customers, Dealers, Suppliers and all levels of internal audiences.
- Planning/Organising - Prioritises and plans work activities.
- Sets goals and objectives and develops realistic action plans.
- Works well under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships.
- Working knowledge of computer, keyboard, and various software programs
- CRM system working knowledge
Salary & Benefits:
- £24,000 - 26,000 (DOE)
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Brilliant reward & wellness schemes
- Fantastic career opportunities
- On-site parking
- On-site free gym and fitness classes
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.