£26000 - £32000 per annum
13 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join this company as they go through a period of expansion.
This role will be reporting into the Head of Tax and will be working alongside another 2 team members.
Ideally you will have experience doing high volume Bank Reconciliations for multiple different bank accounts.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations
- Extensive review of Reconciliations
- Daily download of Bank Statements
- Updating cashflow
- Posting and preparation of Journals
- Assist with administration of online banking
- Implement software improvements
- Experience working with high volume Bank Reconciliations
- Good attention to detail and positive attitude
- Strong microsoft excel experience
- Good verbal and written skills
For more information please contact Lewis Walker
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.