I am really pleased to be recruiting again for one of my favourite clients on a FTC basis!
Offering full remote working if needed, this client has always been known for its employee recognition and flexibility!
The role is based within a company that I know well and really highly recommend. I am really confident in saying that this could be a great opportunity for the right individual!
The duties will include:-
- Calculation of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Collaborating with Finance Managers to prepare monthly management accounts for subsidiaries.
- Preparation of the Monthly results packs to be presented at Exec. Level
- Variance analysis for inclusion in exec level reports, and recommend further actions
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Creating monthly P&L's and other reporting
The successful candidate will be:-
-QBE or studying CIMA/ACCA
-Experienced in a similar role.
-Keen and eager to learn and grow.
-Study support potential
-Free onsite parking
For more information, please contact Hannah Bateman!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.