Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
The company have recently been acquired by a larger U.S owned group who are planning to grow the UK operation in the next 12 months. This has created a new opportunity for a bright and ambitious accountant to join the finance team.
The company are about to create a new facility in Poland which is why the ability to speak polish would be a huge plus.
You will be reporting into the Head of Finance directly and be involved with all month end activity to fit alongside your studies.
The role offers a competitive salary with full study support for either ACCA/CIMA.
* Weekly and Monthly Sales and Margin reporting
* Financial and non-financial KPI's reporting
* Month end journals, reports and reconciliations to achieve strict group deadlines
* Budget preparation and reporting
* Product costing and overhead maintenance
* Assisting in year-end preparation and audit information preparation
* Participation in departmental improvement initiatives
* Participate in new system implementation as required
* Provide some support / guidance to Purchase ledger
* Preparation of Bank payment runs
* Posting/Recording Cash book and Bank reconciliation
* Maintain Fixed Asset register
* Participation in VAT return preparation
* Other duties as defined by Head of Finance
* Adherence to corporate reporting procedures and standards Requirements.
Experience of working in a finance role
AAT or Degree qualified
Full study support
Parking on site
For more information please contact Mathew Kaye at Sewell Wallis
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.