I am excited to be recruiting again for this impressive manufacturer based in Sheffield.
Offering a career changing opportunity to be involved from start to finish month end procedures, learning directly from a successful, long standing Finance Director - this is not to be missed!
The duties for the Assistant Accountant will include:-
- Updating and reconciling financial ledgers.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and yearly accounts.
- Preparing financial documents for review.
- VAT returns
- Financial reporting
- Complying with financial laws and regulations alongside in-house policies
The successful Assistant Accountant will be:-
- QBE/studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Experienced in a similar role
- Analytically/technically minded with strong excel skills
- A confident communicator
The benefits for the Assistant Accountant include:-
- Early finish on a Friday (half day)
- 25 days + stats
- Profit share bonus following a full year of service
- Long service bonus
- EAP programme
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.