I'm working with a fantastic manufacturing company in Chesterfield, who are looking for an experienced technical After Sales Manager to join their growing After Sales team.
You will be working closely with the Head of Operations. This role would suit an experienced after sales manager with a minimum of 12 months in a similar mid-management technical role with proven people management experience. If you are highly organised, customer focused, and a problem solver I would love to hear from you. You will be a team focused, able to multi-task in a busy environment, and a self-motivated individual.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Managing the After Sales team of customer service advisors and customer support technicians
* Coach and mentor the after sales team in a hands-on supportive management style
* Monitoring the teams calls and e mails to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is maintained
* Liaising with sales and logistics in relation to ongoing common problems and issues
* Liaising with our Stock Controller/Buyer to ensure parts on order and stock remain at an acceptable level
* Ensuring the after sales team follows standard operating procedures
Excellent Benefits, including:
* 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
* Exceptional company-wide bonus scheme
* Reward, recognition and wellness programmes
* Discounted healthy meals
* On-site parking
* On-site fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes
About you - Key Skills:
- Strong organisational skills
* Excellent Excel and reporting skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise numerous projects.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
* Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
* Keen attention to detail
* Confidence in dealing with high level complaints.
* Commercial awareness and customer focused.
* Ability to work independently with a high level of personal drive
A bit about Sewell Wallis
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.