Sewell Wallis are delighted to be partnering with an exceptional Chesterfield based business who are looking for an experienced technical After Sales Manager to join their growing team. They are a fast moving, exciting business with a superb reputation, reporting into the Ops Director this role is managing a team of 8 people with the primary goal of ensuring that their high customer service standards are achieved at all times.
The duties include:
- Managing the after sales team of customer service advisors and customer support technicians
- Coach and mentor the after sales team in a hands-on supportive management style
- Monitoring the teams calls and e mails to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Liaising with sales and logistics in relation to ongoing common problems and issues
- Liaising with our Stock Controller/Buyer to ensure parts on order and stock remain at an acceptable level
- Review and implement standard operating procedures for the department.
- Setting and monitoring the teams KPI's and goal objectives
- Seeing warranty claims and complaints through to completion
This role would suit an experienced after sales manager with a minimum of 12 months in a similar mid-senior management technical role with proven people management experience. If you are highly organised, customer focused, and a problem solver this is a great opportunity with long term opportunities to progress./
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual reward scheme
- 13% Company-wide bonus scheme* (* eligible after 6 months continuous service)
- Reward Recognition and Wellness programme
- Discounted healthy meals.
- Healthy breakfast options provided including fresh fruit.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite fully equipped gymnasium and fitness classes
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.