Leeds, West Yorkshire
£16000 - £18000 per annum
12 months ago
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Start date: Immediate
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing and developing business? Are you enthusiastic and a 'people person'? Are you looking for long term career with opportunities to progress? If so, then I have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company within the Leeds area.
This company offers an excellent training plan and they are looking for enthusiastic individuals with great people skills to join their expanding team, prove their worth and start their long term career.
- Making and handling outbound and inbound calls
- Providing excellent levels of customer service to both customers and staff
- Dealing with general enquiries from both customers and staff
- Supporting the team with general administration duties
- Dealing with customers via email and over the phone and ensuring the system is kept up to date
- Making sure customers' expectations and met and exceeded on a day to day basis
- Producing and monitoring of KPI's
- Assisting with training other members of the team
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive nature whilst also be able to use their own initiative in different situations
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Confident when speaking to people both in person and over the phone
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online or contact Lydia Hardy at Sewell Wallis Recruitment on 07961 123 551 or Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.