Sewell Wallis are currently working with a services company based in Harrogate who are looking for an Administrator to join their team on full time, permanent basis.
To be considered, you should have previous experience across customer service and administration. This role will sit in a team of 3 and will involve some field based work as well as administration and customer service too.
The benefits include hybrid working, 25 days holiday and a variety of discount schemes!
Duties will include:
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Act as a point of contact for any incoming queries
- Visiting alternate sites and preparing for these meetings from an administration perspective
- Support with any ad hoc finance duties
- Have previous experience within customer service/administration
- Be familiar with Microsoft packages
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Be able to use your initiative to support the wider team
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.