£28000 - £32000 per annum + 5% Annual bonus + Exc benefits
25 days ago
This is a new role as a result of an internal restructure and will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Finance Department and the Customer Services Team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Supervise a small team of accounts and customer service and manage day to issues.
- Working closely with HO personnel to further develop Group practices and Operating Procedures.
- Weekly book-keeping checks, including bank reconciliations for several UK and Foreign bank accounts.
- Assist in resolving day to day sales invoice and purchase invoice queries.
- Weekly reviews of both sales and purchase invoicing accuracy.
- Review of the Weekly payroll submissions.
- Monthly reconciliations of Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
- Regular reviews of Stock pricing accuracy.
- General office purchasing.
- Working with the Purchasing Manager to ensure overseas costs for purchases invoices are correct.
- Ensuring staff in the on-site shop are dispatching deliveries, and managing courier systems.
- Reviewing the booking in of purchase orders from suppliers, ensuring quantities are correct, and quality checking where required.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified, or QBE for a minimum of 5 years, with experience of managing a small team. Excellent communication and IT skills are essential together with the ability to motivate and develop a team and processes.
Immediate interviews available.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.