£21000 - £24000 per annum
6 days ago
This is a newly created role due to rapid business growth and will report directly into the Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large finance team where the successful candidate will gain exposure to all aspects of a accounts and treasury.
You will join a friendly team and will gain a full training and support program.
This is a fast paced, high volume environment and would suit someone who is able to work towards deadlines and manage their own workload.
The main duties of the role will include -
- Updating daily actuals - (7 bank accounts).
- Updating the forecast based on discussions with Management Accountants.
- Preparing and reviewing the schedule uploads, ensuring only the appropriate accounts are uploaded to the facility.
- Requesting the draw-downs of cash from the facility to meet business needs Full monthly reconciliation completed in a timely manner.
- Transferring receipts paid into wrong accounts in error.
- Posting all cash items from daily review of bank statements.
- Coordinating the intercompany reconciliation process, liaising with other parties and providing support where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will -
- Have previous cash management/treasury experience.
- Be comfortable working within a fast paced, high volume, transactional based role.
- Have experience of reconciliations.
- Pick up new systems and new skills quickly.
- Have excellent attention to detail and will be able to manage their own workload to achieve deadlines.
In return you will -
- Have access to a great working environment
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
- Join a well-respected company and will be able to develop on your current skill set
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.