£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This role is to primarily support the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams but you will also be required to support the wider finance function.
You will also be responsible for the following:-
- Recording, matching and coding supplier invoices correctly - in accordance with the general ledger and cost centre structure.
- Statement reconciliations / query resolutions.
- Credit control and resolving queries.
- Posting and allocating of cash and assisting the monthly bank reconciliations.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Setting up new vendor accounts.
- Assisting with external and internal audit process.
- Managing Creditors and Debtors ledger.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider finance department as and when required.
- Hybrid working.
- Modern offices and free onsite parking.
- 25 days holiday.
For more information please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.