£19000 - £23000 per annum
18 days ago
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, an ambitious attitude and be able to hit the ground running. They will also be available as soon as possible and can interview at short notice.
- Supporting the processing of daily procurement fee commission payments to members
- Handling procurement fee related queries via telephone and email
- Processing supplier payments and dealing with supplier queries via telephone and email
- Processing invoices within Concur
- System extracts and uploads to support timely supplier payments
- Keeping the ledgers clean including requesting and reconciling supplier statements
- Making Group credit card transactions and carrying out weekly reconciliation
- Posting payments to SAGE to support bank reconciliations
- Making APS beneficiary payments on a weekly basis
- Weekly APS bank reconciliations
- Supporting month end related processes including intercompany invoicing and journals
- Supporting bank recs by posting payments and receipts to reconcile the cashbook
- Posting journals including but not exclusive to prepayment and accruals
- Preparing company specific purchase payments
- Reconciling and posting petty cash journals
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- MS Excel knowledge
- Able to stay focused with systematic tasks maintaining attention to detail
- Task driven and comfortable following established processes
- Able to take a methodical approach to be able to manage a large number of transactions timely and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure to meet own and team deadlines
- Attention to detail
If you're interested in this position, then please apply or contact Ami Wilson if you require further information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.