Sewell Wallis are recruiting for a very well known Sheffield based business, which operates in a very exciting industry, and they're looking for an ambitious individual to join their finance team in an Accounts Assistant role.
This is a brilliant role for those with similar experience who are looking to level-up their skills. It's a fast-paced, high volume role with lots of variety to get stuck into. The role has fantastic scope to develop your career and progression, with a fantastic team around you for all of the support you need.
Accounts Assistant duties include:
- Collate month end reports for Transactional Finance Manager.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Manage and maintain debtor and supplier records.
- Ensure all ledgers are maintained and properly reconciled.
- Sales Ledger invoicing.
- Reconcile daily takings from various departments.
- Credit Control.
- Daily Cash Flow.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Posting general ledger journals.
- Reconciliation of nominal ledger and balance sheet codes
- Experience in a similar finance role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using finance software including Excel
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Staff discounts
- Progression opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.