We're recruiting for a well-loved business based in Sheffield, who are excited to welcome an Accounts Assistant to their team!
This is a brilliant role for those with similar experience who are looking to level-up their skills. It's a fast-paced, high volume role with lots of variety to get stuck into. The role has fantastic scope to develop your career and progression, with a fantastic team around you for all of the support you need.
Accounts Assistant duties include:
- Processing incoming payments to the Sales Ledger.
- Raising and posting sales invoices.
- Processing commercial sales.
- Posting Cash takings.
- Credit checking new suppliers.
- Producing Sales Ledger reports at month end.
- Ensuring prompt payment of mainly direct debits from businesses.
- Reconciling accounts and transactions.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a similar finance role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using finance software including Excel
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- 25 days hol + stats
- Staff discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working
If you're an accounts assistant looking for that next step, please get in touch with your CV
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.