Sewell Wallis is currently working with a well established, family run business based just south of Leeds who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The culture at this company is consistent with that of a family run business. It has a friendly and close knit feel that is sure to make you feel welcome. This role has come about due to internal promotion so this opportunity isn't one to be missed!
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Processing of purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Being the main point of contact for incoming accounts queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Timely resolution of queries
- Answering the phone and replying to emails
- Be experienced in a similar role
- Have previous experience on Sage (Desirable)
- Have excellent and accurate data entry skills
- Be proficient on Excel and Word
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to prioritise a busy workload
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.