I a m delighted to be working with a leading based Doncaster business as they look to recruit an Accounts Assistant for a 9 month contract. This role has come on due to someone going of on maternity in the team, however it could be likely that it could get extended to 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be an efficient, motivated candidate who has experience processing a high volume of invoices.
- Processing various types of invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- The timely resolution of queries that arise from incoming invoices.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure invoices are approved in time for the payment run.
- Checking and processing of staff expenses.
- Perform monthly statement reconciliations.
- Ensure that supplier accounts within the financial ledgers are maintained to the required standard.
- Recognise when problems occur on a day-to-day basis and use own initiative to take corrective action.
- May be required to help other members of the team with other duties where necessary.
- 1-2 years purchase ledger experience.
- Highly organised.
- Self motivated.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.