Bradford, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £26000 per annum
29 days ago
You must have compliance/audit experience to enable you to hit the ground running and you must be immediately available and able to commit to the full length of the contract.
The main duties of the role will be -
- Reviewing and ensuring that the current contractual system is setup correctly with the correct documentation
- Ensuring that the invoicing has been raised and the amounts are for the right values
- Confirming that the contracted services are being delivered by the appropriate service team and that all contracts and legislation are in place
- Ensuring that all contract states are aligned and dealing with any anomalies or issues
- Carrying out internal audits to ensure that all services are being delivered to the required standard
- Liaising closely with other departments to collate necessary data
-Analyse both internal and external data to ensure compliance of contracts
-Identify problem areas when it comes to fulfilling compliance standard
-Produce monthly compliance reports for MI
The ideal candidate will -
-Have internal audit experience
-Have knowledge of contract compliance
-Have good communication skills
-Be able to engage at all levels
If this is of interest to you then please contact Chloe Wilford for more information.
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions www.sewellwallis.co.uk