Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum
7 months ago
Role: Billings Assistant
Salary: up to £22,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 9.00am-5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Your responsibilities will include:
* Maintain the central database of agreed client terms and bespoke requirements
* Upload ebills and maintain client data
* Assist in developing internal solutions to ensure the client ebilling rules are adhered to
* Query resolution
* Manage the ebilling process and related processes for assigned clients
* General accounts administration
The successful candidate will either be an experienced billing assistant or will have good knowledge of sales ledger and ideally have a background in the legal sector.
Please contact Chloe Wilford for further information on this role.