I am currently working with an excellent business who are leaders in a very niche industry. Due to expansion they're now looking to recruit a sales ledger clerk on a permanent basis. My Client are based in Penistone so ideally you would need to drive as public transport isn't the best over there unfortunately.
The right candidate will be a switched, on driven candidate who has experience with sales invoices and reconciling supplier statements.
- Raise and distribute sales invoices from Sage200, checking against data, ensuring integrity of weighbridge data and completeness of invoicing.
- Post and allocate sales ledger cash to Sage200.
- Reconciliation of cash received against transport collection planning.
- Credit control.
- Timely review and processing of supplier purchase invoices to Sage200, checking against weighbridge data, ensuring integrity of weighbridge data.
- Raise weekly supplier payments for upload to Bank from Sage200.
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements on a weekly and monthly basis.
- High level of diligence - Must evidence attention to detail and self-review.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confidence to raise and resolve queries with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Sales ledger experience.
- Experience with SAGE (desirable)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Nest pension.
- Sick pay.
- Life insurance.
- On site parking.
- Company rewards and discounts
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.