£20000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Parking
12 days ago
Ideally they would like someone to join them asap for a month long handover before commencing a 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
This is great role which offers variety and the opportunity to really get involved. Working alongside a highly experienced sales and design team you will be involved in all aspects of sales administration and support with a strong emphasis on customer service and business development. You will have the support of the sales management and will be the initial point of contact for new customers which will include customer telephone communication, sales team support as well as managing customer expectations and timelines. You will also liaise with other departments to provide the customer with the best possible experience.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing the sales enquiry process in support of customer requirements and deadlines
- Manage the whole process from the customer enquiry / order through to completion
- Research and evaluate new tender opportunities
- Liaising with external suppliers and assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature and manage the social media presence
- Assist the sales team in increasing the Company's reputation and brand awareness in the marketplace
- Manage customer Framework information
- Pre and post sale customer communication including relationship management
- Produce sales department reports
This is a great role for someone with some exposure to sales and marketing, preferably within a contracting/service environment. This is a positive, upbeat environment with loads of support so the right person will be a true team player with an energetic, confident and positive attitude.
Immediate interviews available
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.