My client based in Wakefield is looking for a detail oriented Procurement Officer to join their business on a part time basis (3 days a week).
You will work within a growing business that offers training and development opportunities. Your role will be instrumental in fostering relationships with vendors/suppliers, estimating budgets and ensuring efficient procurement processes.
This position is paying £35,000 (Full Time Equivalent) this will be pro rated down to 3 days ]
- Create and maintain strong relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Estimate and establish budgets for purchases, ensuring cost effectiveness
- Make professional decisions in a fast paced environment, considering quality and efficiency
- Review all vendors and suppliers to ensure alignment with organisational standards
- Maintain purchase records and other important data for transparency and accountability
- Negotiate pricing and supply contract to achieve favourable terms
- Opportunity to work within a stable and supportive team
- Stable and progressive business with opportunities to develop within your career
- Flexible working
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.