Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Consultant to join a well-established, growing business based in the York area on a permanent basis.
The business offer a relaxed, friendly culture working with a supportive team with strong scope for progression.
This post requires someone with experience in system implementation in a manufacturing background who is looking for a new challenge.
The main duties of the role will include:-
- Configuring the system to meet their requirements.
- Data migration from one system to another which involves formatting and manipulating the data within Excel to the correct format for importing. Once imported validating that everything has imported correctly.
- Training the end user on how to use the system on a 1-2-1 basis or group sessions.
- Creating reports and analysing the data in the system which can be financial reporting or commercial reporting.
- Assisting with post project support queries.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have manufacturing experience - Sage, Sicon, CIM.
- Have ERP system implementation experience.
- A full, clean driving licence as travel is required.
- Confidence and enthusiasm.
- Be analytical and forward thinking.
- Hybrid working (1 day in the office a week)
- 25 days holiday.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Electric car scheme (salary sacrifice).
For more details please contact Becky Gibson
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful. Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.