Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£32000 - £34000 per annum + great benefits
about 2 months ago
The successful candidate will be responsible for consolidations for the group, monthly reporting, system developments, cash flow forecasting and quarterly budgeting.
- Reporting into the Group Finance Director
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Consolidations for the group
- Cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Profit & loss reporting
- KPI reporting
- Ad-hock bespoke reporting for the group
- System developments
- Streamlining current processes and procedures across the accounts function
- Experience in a similar role
- Manufacturing, engineering or FMCG experience would be beneficial
- A good knowledge of Excel is necessary, as are diligence and accuracy
- Hours between Monday to Thursday working 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.45pm
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.