£35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits
24 days ago
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in compiling, upgrading and updating the financial and strategic reports for the business and the group. The Management Accountant will be working in a department that is dynamic and fast paced, with many possibilities to make a difference and add value to the business.
* Management and leadership of the accounts team
* Delivering the optimum budgetary and management accounts information is produced to allow effective operational decision-making in the business.
* Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the requisite financials in line with group requirements
* Monthly payroll
* Support in the forecasting process
* Statutory accounts production and audit assistance
* Ensure Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger are processed in a timely and accurate manner
* Cash Management
To be a successful candidate you should have a proven record of accomplishment in a similar type of operation within manufacturing.
You should be able to work comfortably with the designated IT systems and have the ability to work practically in line with the requirements of the business. Payroll experience is essential. You should have a good mastery of Microsoft office and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
For more information please contact Faith Collins
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.