Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits
20 days ago
- Assist in preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Ensure accurate representation of monthly P&L performance, posting all required ledger entries, reviewing the ledger to understand costs and supporting your transactions with appropriate reconciliations, Inter Co / Inter Group transactions.
- Production of daily, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Production of monthly and quarterly reports and schedules to meet group requirements and deadlines.
- Monthly/ quarterly and annually forecasts and budgets.
- Identify risk regarding GL postings, completion of reconciliations, and maintenance of data quality.
- Ability to improve on-going processes; appropriately addressing issues and contributing to change efficiently.
- Work with finance, operational and transformation teams to streamline existing processes; designing new reports and processes where necessary.
- VAT compliance and returns for all group companies and Intrastat reporting.
- Assist in the annual audit and other projects as required.
- Training and development opportunities
- Company healthcare scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
For more information please contact Faith Collins
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.