£70000 - £80000 per annum + + 40% bonus + 10% pension
22 days ago
This business' ethos is all about employee engagement, offering a diverse and inclusive culture with an extensive employee wellbeing benefits and work life balance as a priority. They have an extremely successful track record of staff retention and have a happy and content work force who work to exceptionally high standards.
This is an all encompassing Treasury Manager role reporting into the Group Treasurer and Planning Manager and overseeing a team of three Treasury Analysts. This is an extremely fast paced business where no two days are the same, so this role would suit an experienced Treasurer who is looking for more than your every day kind of role.
Duties will include;
- Managing all debt facilities in place and ensuring compliance with all agreements, including preparation of quarterly cashflow projections, coordination of redetermination processes and preparation/supply of all information requirements.
- Running banking models and validating output with the Modelling banks on the facilities.
- Managing JV partner relationships on joint financing arrangements, ensuring compliance with all facility terms.
- Issuing Letters of Credit/Performance Guarantees as required by operational activities.
- Cash Management - Forecasting and Position/Risk Planning.
- Review of the Treasury forecast in the TMS, including identification of deals, risk mitigation and other actions required.
- As required, acting as a front office payment authoriser and authorised electronic dealer for cash management (money market funds, triparty repo and term deposits) and risk (commodity and FX).
- Risk Assessment/Management (FX, Interest Rate, Commodity, Credit/Counterparty and Trade credit).
- Constant risk assessment and monitoring in line with approved policy levels.
- Appraising risks, making recommendations and developing actions plans to mitigate.
- Review Month End Treasury Pack for distribution to the business.
- Review fortnightly cashflow export for distribution to the Planning team, ensuring flow types are correctly allocated and ensuring that wider business inputs are considered.
- Provide monthly (and ad-hoc as required) updates to CFO and Deputy FD on cashflow projections arising from the Treasury forecast.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be an ACT Qualified Treasurer or Qualified Accountant with extensive relevant experience in similar Treasury roles.
- Have experience managing of and compliance with revolving credit debt facilities (preferably Reserve-Based or AssetBacked).
- Extensive relevant Treasury experience in FX/IR/Commodity/Counterparty risk management, cash forecasting, cash management and trade credit.
- Be a proactive person with a desire to deliver timely, quality work who also likes to improve what we do and deliver a quality service.
- Have a proven ability to manage multiple competing deadlines, projects and workstreams and prioritise appropriately.
- Base salary of £70,000 - £80,000
- Up to 40% annual bonus based on company performance and personal objectives
- 10% non-contributory pension scheme
For more information please contact Kayley Haythornthwaite
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.