Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
This role would be well suited for a technically minded accountant who has experience with financial accounts and consolidating accounts within a large group.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual at an exciting time for the business as they exciting plans for growth in 2020.
Duties will include;
- Delivering consolidated monthly group management accounts
- Preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with group accounts for review of half year accounting results
- Production of annual statutory accounts and returns
- Assisting Financial Controller in implementing, maintaining and improving strong financial control structure
- Involvement within group treasury
- Financial accounting experience
- Experience working in a group accountant or similar role
- Experience consolidating accounts
- Ideally a qualified accountant
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.